GARBAGE NEWS. Alcoholics rehabilitation the rehabilitation phase. After approximately 8 weeks of weaning usually a degree of stability is achieved. The patient feels well, is convinced of being able to remain abstinent and feel a certain euphoria. When he returns to the familiar environment, but it will often be gathered by the previously known from psychological, social or family problems. Often these occur even more clearly to light since the alcoholics after weaning no more alcohol "stands aside". It is therefore necessary in the rehabilitation phase, to conduct at various levels changes in the way. That is the task of counseling centers, the contact with offerings such as individual, family or group therapy, support, referral to support groups, psychological and medical counseling to those affected. There is often the earlier wet drinkers and its surroundings, the belief that all problems are solved by the abstinence. However weaned must be borne in mind that the circumstances that led to alcohol abuse, an often life-long commitment, is subject to be finally overcome. A point in case of possible crises or relapses is extremely important at this stage.
Alcoholism leads to damage in the social field. Regardless of whether these damages constitute contributory cause or consequences of addiction - in terms of a holistic and comprehensive change in the patient, the environment conditions, such as work, school, debt situation, housing, etc. must be included in the treatment. How hard it must be done and where the focus is on the use of social assistance depends on the individual situation of alcoholics. Many alcoholics know with their spare time to start little and therefore require specific assistance also here.
Diagnostics and indications
Motivation clarification and motivation
therapeutic individual and group discussions
Participation of caregivers on the therapeutic process
accompanying support in the social environment
Preparation of inpatient rehabilitation services
Cooperation in the therapy group (outpatient and inpatient facilities)
Helping people help themselves.
The device can also be co-organized by various institutions of addiction help in composite.
(2) In the establishment have qualified in the field of addiction work and experienced
Graduate social workers / social pedagogues
regularly and responsibly participate.
(3) At least 3 therapeutic staff, usually psychologists and graduate social workers / social pedagogues must be full-time work in the facility.
(4) The duties of the physician include, in particular:
Anamnesis, general medical examination
Exchange of information with physicians
possibly recommending further diagnosis and treatment as well as contact with the attending physicians
Attending fall and team meetings
if any, interim study
Responsible create a qualified discharge report in cooperation with the other therapists.
The contracting medical care remains unaffected.
(5) The therapist after para. 3 must have an appropriate training on psychotherapeutic basis. As a further example, come into consideration:
Training for addiction therapists / social therapist or
Continuing to talk or psychotherapists
Training for behavioral therapists or
for physicians, the acquisition of a qualification recognized by the Medical Associations psychotherapeutic training.
(6) Regular training and external supervision of the staff therapeutically active are sure.
§ 6 Procedure
(1) conditions for the opening of outpatient medical rehabilitation benefits are - subject to paragraphs 3 and 4. -
a request of the insured,
medical opinion and
a social report on form.
The decision on the application is for the competent rehabilitation agencies. It takes place shortly after the presence of the complete application documents.
(2) the conduct and outcome of outpatient medical rehabilitation must be documented by the facility and be sent to the rehabilitation funds in the form of a qualified release report.
(3) If a transition from outpatient to inpatient services into account, so a declaration of consent of the insured is required. Further, in time be sent to the rehabilitation funds for an interim decision in terms of a preliminary discharge report, in particular to the course of the previous measures, the reasons must take a stand for their completion and the need and prospects of success of a transition to inpatient services. The report must also contain the information that is provided in a social report. Concerning the decision on the transition 1 sentence 2 shall apply para. Accordingly.
(4) If a transition from inpatient to outpatient services into consideration, an interim report for the purposes of a preliminary discharge report of the device is required in addition to the written declaration of consent of the insured, in the previous stationary weaning was performed. The report highlights the need for outpatient continuation should be justified and in particular explain why the connection to a self-help group or abstinence for dependent patients is insufficient. Para. 3 sentences 3 and 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 7 Services and Financing
(1) outpatient medical rehabilitation services are provided for a period of up to 18 months.
(2) If approved outpatient healthcare services for rehabilitation, the rehabilitation funds grant initially conducting more than 80 therapeutic single / group discussions.
A therapeutic group conversation lasts upto 100 minutes, a therapeutic single conversation basically 50 minutes.
In justified individual cases, the rehabilitation organizations can within the service period in accordance with para. 1 up to 40 additional therapeutic single / group discussions approve.
(3) Where necessary, there is a grant of no more than 12 therapeutic single / group discussions for caregivers within the service period in accordance with paragraph.. 1
(4) The cost of outpatient medical services for rehabilitation is paid a lump sum.
§ 8 Selection of equipment
The support of the health care and pension close according to needs with the providers of facilities, which are appropriate and meet the requirements of this recommendation agreement, agreements on the implementation of outpatient medical services for rehabilitation.
§ 9 Learning Control
The partners of the Recommendation Agreement be reviewed after 5 years of entry into force of the agreement, whether this has been proven in practice.
§ 10 Entry into force
(1) The recommendation agreement in the revised version of 5 November 1996 shall enter into force on 1 June 1997.
(2) The agreement may be terminated with three months' notice at the end of each calendar year.
§ 11 recommendation aftercare agreement
(1) The recommendation agreement on funding of aftercare for dependency patients to a stationary withdrawal treatment (recommendation aftercare agreement) of 18 March 1987 entered 31 March 1991 suspended.