In Ukraine conflict, the Kremlin has reacted with great concern on repeated breaches of the agreed ceasefire. From a stabilization of the situation in the Donbass unfortunately could be no question, spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Tuesday, according to the Interfax news agency in Moscow. Every day it'll be in the disturbed region to firefights and attacks on residential areas.
"The implementation of the peace agreement of Minsk increased - and this is the greatest danger," Peskov said. The Ukrainian leadership and the pro-Russian separatists had agreed in the Belarusian capital Minsk on 12 February, among other things, a cease-fire.
The rebels accused the government forces before the renewed shelling of residential area. Here are in Swobodne in space Donetsk man and his mother were killed and a 14-year-old girl were injured. Independent confirmation were not immediately before. The army said at least three casualties in their ranks.
In Minsk, the Contact Group met with representatives of Ukraine, Russia and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) for talks. Working groups should discuss mainly humanitarian and economic issues of the conflict zone.
Russia should, however, have cut the power to the rebel-held areas in the east of Ukraine according to reports from Kiev. Ukrainian Energy Minister Volodymyr Demtschyschyn said according to the news agency Interfax-Ukraine on Tuesday it had been shut down "four lines", the "lead areas beyond our control" in.
Reason are unpaid bills. He was referring to the areas of Luhansk and Donetsk. Russia supplies reportedly monthly on the clipped lines Power worth the equivalent of 12.7 million Euro. This money was "have not yet been paid" by the insurgents, said the Energy Minister. Russia did not comment on the information, also on the part of the pro-Russian rebels there were initially no reactions.